Goals and motivations (general language learning)
I don’t know where these question prompts were from but I think they were from How to LEARN A LANGUAGE on your own | study tips 📚 by The Bliss Bean.
- Why do I want to learn Vietnamese?
- To be able to converse with my family in Vietnamese and just to know what should be my mother tongue.
- What will you do when you’re able to speak Vietnamese comfortably?
- Converse with my family in Vietnamese, shop at Inala comfortably, tell Vietnamese people about Jesus.
- After doing so, how will it make you feell?
- Awesome, connected, accomplished.
- What is one thing you can start doing right now?
- Watch Vietnamese shows to learn pronunciation.
- How many hours can you put aside every day to learn Vietnamese?
- What are 3-5 things that you can do consistently every day without fail to achieve your goal?
- 30min AI
- Revise alphabet/pronunciation
The following question prompts were from how to make the best language learning plan | notion templates | AD by anna lenks.
- What languages do you want to learn?
- What languages are your priority right now?
- How much time are you ready to dedicate to language learning?
- Let’s say 20min/day.